Graham, and our select group of Associates, run in house and open programmes named new impetus. Group sizes vary from 5 to 500 people – with per head investment adjusting proportionately.
new impetus realises individual potential, improves profits, and delivers change that sticks.
It does so by teaching people how to integrate evidence based positive and cognitive-behavioural psychology into a busy life. Our impact is often sudden and massive.
People become profoundly better, happier, & more effective. As a result their organisation’s performance improves dramatically, giving huge competitive advantage.
Typically we are asked into a team or organisation because of one or several of the following issues: to embed a Positive Workplace Culture and individual resilience throughout a leadership population; to win buy in and embed massive Culture Change (eg following an MBO); to revolutionise Sales teams; to improve employee engagement and lift performance. We have many more examples please get in touch to hear more.
Coaching & Mentoring
A qualified C-Level coach and mentor, Graham has more than 20 years’ commercial experience.
- Your career: options, opportunities and threats, strategy, home-work balance
- Your leadership effectiveness: especially when leading through change (e.g. a personal transition such as promotion, or M&A activity)
- Your direct reports: making hire/keep/fire judgements, reassignments, promotions
- Your finance: exit options, M&A choices & outcomes, MBO/I
Personal effectiveness benefits:
- Personal accomplishment: Sustaining change, even when being tested and achieving stretching goals
- Influencing: relationship management, leadership and followership, stakeholder relations, negotiation
- Well-being: Happiness, flow & balancing emotions, relationships, mindfulness
- Resilience: Stress management, positivity and grounded optimism, emotional control and energy
Graham Keen is a high energy presenter and speaker with a track record of rapidly turning around organisational behaviour. He is warm, positive, passionate and full of humour. Known for his audience engagement and intuitive insights he works key messages, often tough messages, into his speeches with skill and empathy. Audience members regularly experience epiphany moments and take real business and life insights forward into their daily lives.
Graham draws on a wealth of inspirational stories from his own life, those in the public sphere and those he’s met through the years. He has a unique combination of experiences:
- Corporate finance: M&A adviser, CFO, Ernst & Young
- Business leadership: CEO, 20 years entrepreneurial ups & downs,
- Positive psychology: 17 years helping blue chips, SMEs & in international sport.
His message on how to use positive psychology in real world situations deploys evidence-based material and ground breaking research with gravitas and wit.
Graham’s consistent ability to improve results and his international exposure make him an ideal choice for audiences where any client is looking for real impact.
Follow us on
21 Packsaddle Park
(+0044) 7701 309889